How To Find a Corporate Entertainer For Your Next Event
Corporate events are extraordinary and unforgettable. That doesn’t happen by accident.
Amazing corporate events take time and thorough planning to execute. Meticulous curation goes on behind the scenes to bring a great time to guests.
Whether you’re planning an employee appreciation party, an all staff corporate banquet, or an executive celebration, the key to delighting your guests is booking a fantastic corporate entertainer.
Here are some tips to help you book great entertainment and create an unforgettable experience for your corporate event.
Planning a great corporate event:
Corporate events are planned in phases. Begin with brainstorming to organize ideas.
- What kind of event is it?
- What type of experience would you like your guests to have?
- What is the theme?
The answers to these questions should serve as a good jump-off point to plan your corporate event and to choose the right corporate conference entertainer.
Now, come up with some ideas on how to orchestrate such an event. Once you have identified the basic framework, you can now make it a reality.
Do some corporate event research
Look into venues, rental agencies, and entertainment.
- What locations would serve well for the event you are planning?
- What locations are available?
- What type of corporate entertainer will please your crowd?
- Who is available to perform for your corporate event date?
Once you have gathered this information, you’re that much closer to hosting an unforgettable corporate event. Simple enough right?
Corporate event setting
– Consider the venue of the event.
– What type of transportation is needed to get to and from the event?
– What is the time, date and duration of the event?
– What is the corporate event itinerary?
Pick a location that lends itself well to the corporate entertainment you are seeking. Start to think about what would be feasible entertainment for this specific location.
Often corporate event planning goes haywire here as the logistics of entertainment is tossed to the wayside.
Keep in mind: simplicity is key. Opt for entertainment that is simple and requires limited set up. Look for event locations equipped with things like ramps for accessibility, and electricity for performances.
Corporate event guests
Who is attending the event?
Consider demographics like age, and general interest. Often, corporate event entertainment is not well-aligned with the demographic of the event guests and limits event enjoyment for all attendees. Be sure to really think about what guests would be interested in.
How many people are attending?
Certain types of corporate entertainment do not lend themselves well to certain audiences. Some performances are meant to be experienced in small intimate settings, and others in large theater settings.
Corporate event budget
It’s easy to get overwhelmed and overzealous in corporate party planning. Try to go into the corporate event planning process with a basic idea of your budget. This way, as you conduct your research, you can do some rough math to stay on target.
The major areas to plan to spend from your conference or event budget are
- Talent or corporate entertainment
Keep these areas of expenses in mind during the corporate party planning process. Remember to allocate some funds to unexpected costs as well.
Booking a great corporate entertainer
The key to a truly fantastic corporate event is hiring great corporate entertainment.
By this point in the planning process, you have a general idea of the event, where it will be, and what the audience would be interested in. Corporate events and CEO parties typically consist of groups of educated individuals who like to think. Consider booking corporate entertainment that will stimulate thought, growth, and new perspectives for your audience.
Find an event entertainer who can align with your guests and wow them.
Tips for booking corporate entertainment
– Review your entertainer! We cannot stress enough how important it is to research any talent or entertainment you plan to employ. Look them up online and read through reviews and testimonials. Ensure that both guest feedback and hiring agencies had pleasant and professional experiences.
– Ask entertainers for recent material. Watch videos of past shows. Check that the content is clean and professional, and offers that wow factor for your guests.
– Don’t be afraid to ask for references.
– Don’t be afraid to ask for the show to be custom tailored to your corporate event needs and the interests of your corporate party guests.
Customized corporate entertainment to WOW with the Master of the Mind
Our speciality is providing fantastic corporate entertainment for people who like to think.
A show with the Master of the Mind is tailored to meet your corporate event needs. A combination of mentalism, telekinesis, magic and humor, Guy Bavli brings a well-rounded entertainment experience to your guests.
Guy will work with your event planning team to curate a custom mentalism show that is professional and aligned with event attendee interest. Guy is versatile and passionate about bringing the right show to the right audience. He’ll help you wow guests and offer an incredible corporate party experience.
Time to (corporate) party!
Now that you have taken all the proper steps in planning your corporate event, it’s time to party!
Corporate events are meant to be a real treat for guests. Go big, book an awesome venue, cater the event to your audience, and remember: the key to delighting your guests is finding a fantastic corporate entertainer. Click below for info on how to host Guy at your next corporate event.